A Birth

 

A BIRTH

"What brought me with the drops and drips that day?
That wasn’t just a precipitation nor a parturition I would say
A birth never always just bears a single breath,
But brings with it some lively and alive death
A death, not of any bodies, not of any souls, not of any feelings, not of any entities
But a lovely death or let me call it a lovely birth of new identities
No one’s ever born alone, so was I
With me a father was born from a husband, a mother from a wife, a grandpa from a father and a grandmom from his wife
And as I am growing, these birthings haven’t still stopped and shall never be,
Because every year I have been getting new supports and blessings borne for me."

 - Shraddha Acharya

P.S.: Thank you for all the wishes on my birthday today (2014.07.22).

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments